Click here to email
535 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Description of Practice
Ms. Artal is a prolific author and has contributed to many legal publications. She serves as the editor for the NYLitigator, the publication of the Commercial and Federal Litigation Section of the New York State Bar Association.
Her practice areas include commercial contracts, real estate transactions, insurance and reinsurance coverage, business torts and fraud, domestic and international arbitration, art law, securities fraud, corporate governance, finance, banking, secured transactions, UCC, Martin Act claims, foreign law, statutory interpretation, Article 78 petitions, residential mortgage-backed securities, provisional and post-judgment remedies, professional malpractice, shareholder derivative and class action litigation.
- Commercial Arbitration Training for Arbitrators & Counsel, New York State Bar Association, 32 hours
- Advanced Commercial Mediation Training, New York State Bar Association, 16 hours
- Advanced Family Law/Divorce Mediation Training, New York County Lawyers Association, 16 hours
- Basic Mediation Training, New York State Bar Association, 40 hours
- Mediation Consultant
- Mediating Lawyer
- Online Arbitrator
- Collaborative Professional
- Online Mediator
- Representational Lawyer