Eng-Dr Jamal M. Chaykhouni
Click here to email
Home of Technical Experts Resolving Disputes
Click for Full Website
Iris Bay Tower - Business Bay for Asia, Africa
AlMarsat &Canada Quality Experts
Description of Practice
1.2018 awarded as best Technical Expert of the year in near East region (1st International Engineering Arbitration conference 2018-Dubai).
2. 2014 as Mediator of the Year at Dubai Courts-UAE.
3.1985 Harvard Model U.N Harvard University U.S.A and Global Diplomacy by Un of London.
- 2008-2013 - LACASA (Dubai, UAE)
Corporate Director - COO: In Asia, Africa, MENA Region (Libya, Sudan, Qatar, KSA & UAE) & African States.
Contracts & Senior Project Director Leading until S 2010 projects supervision for over 30 projects in Dubai.
- 1989-2007 – DUTCO BALFOUR BEATTY (Dubai, UAE)
Projects / QHES Group Manager
- 2004-2007 – QA/QC at Dutco Balfour Beatty and Consolidated Contractors International Company (DBB/AG & CCC) Manager leading 198 QA/QC @ Dubai Mall, Dubai Royal Air Wing and Atlantis Hotel.
- 1998-2003- Project Director and Client Representative, floating Restaurant Jebel Ali Hotel & Client Representative for Emirates Aviation Services. QA-QC Manager for 33 water Dams Projects in UAE.
- 1993-2003 - Chief Engineer for the Design and Build of the Airport New Duty-Free offices and the Dubai Air- show 1997, Project Manager, Dubai Ports, and Airport, highways, Marine works in Dubai.
- 1989-1994 - Project Engineer and Chief Engineer for the construction of Dubai Duty-Free, MINHAD Airbase, Al Maktoum Bridges, the development of Jebel Ali Ports works/Substructure & Rehabilitation works of Port of Jebel Ali, Sheikh Mohamed Island & Shindaga underwater Tunnel.
- 1984-1989 – J&P OVERSEAS LTD (Cyprus, Oman & UAE) Deputy Project Manager: for Infrastructure Roadwork SOHAR-OMAN, Engineer for Aerodrome Pavements & Roads, Al-Dhafra-Airbase-UAE. Site Engineer for the construction of Nicosia-Limassol Highway.
2.Mediator / Mediations: [conducted over 50 Mediations with UAE courts since 2014 such as Maritime survey/Real Estate dispute before Dubai courts Mediation.
3.Expert Witness [over 1,000 Expert witness reports in English and Arabic dispute cases since 2006 to list few] Conducted in 2014 alone over 105 cases with maximum turn over decision/opinion of 21 days.
- Doctor (Ph.D.)– Construction & Energy Law contracts, On-line NY- U.S.A.
- Certified International Arbitrator by Grotius for International Legal Studies - The Hague -PCA, NL.
- CEDAR Mediator from School of Law International University of Business& Economy in Beijing-China
- Harvard University Contract Law ( Trust-to Promise- to Contract) Harvard UX Intellectual Property Law & Policy School of Law
- University of International Water Law (Dual French-English) by Universite De Genève -Switzerland
- European Business Law-Competing in Europe from Lund University -Sweden
- International Law in Action- the Arbitration of International Disputes by Leiden University-NL.
- Challenging Forensic Science-How Science Should Speak to Court - Université de Lausanne.
- 2018-Master of Laws (L.L.M.) – University of Aberdeen, Kings College UK.
- 2.2001-Master of Information Management Systems -City University, Washington, U.S.A
- 31985- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering – New England College, U.S.A
|2017||Certified International Arbitrator by Grotius for International Legal Studies - The Hague -PCA, NL||50|
|2017||Certified Adjudicator from AIAC – CIPPA 2013 ( 2017) .||50|
|2017||CEDAR Mediator from School of Law International University of Business& Economy in Beijing-China||50|
|2018||Harvard University Contract Law ( Trust-to Promise- to Contract) Harvard UX– USA||100|
|2018||Intellectual Property Law & Policy School of Law -University of Pennsylvania-USA||100|
|2018||Challenging Forensic Science-How Science Should Speak to Court - Université de Lausanne||100|
|2018||International Law in Action- the Arbitration of International Disputes by Leiden University-NL||100|
|2006-2018||Courts ADR Experts Appreciation||1500|
- Model United Nations Delegate at Harvard University 1985 – Massachusetts -U.S.A.
- Certified ASCE American Society of Civil. Engineers ID #233382 since 1985.
- Certified PMI Project Management Institute Member #78961 since 1996.
- RICS Certified Valuer for Hotel Property by RICS (2019)
- Certified U.S Diploma on Hotel Management 1995.
- Airport Pavement Design Gulf Conference Guest November 2004 (Honorary Guest).
- Registered as an Arbitrator /Expert Construction & Real Estate disputes in Dubai &UAE Ministry of Justice 2006.
Areas of Practice
- Online Mediation
- Mediating Lawyer
- Collaborative Professional
- Online Mediator
- Online Arbitrator