Click here to email
Keats Gatien LLP
Click for Full Website
120 El Camino Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Description of Practice
Areas of Practice-Intellectual Property Claims including trademarks, copyrights,internet,anti-counterfeiting and piracy, unfair competition, rights of publicity, licensing,litigation,mediation;Entertainment-licensing,merchandising,brand development.
Admitted to Practice-Federal Courts of California (1986);Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals; U.S. Supreme Court
- Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University
- International Trademark Association Mediator Training
- WIPO Mediation Workshop, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Member of the Attorney Settlement Officer Panel for the U.S.
- District Court, Central District of California
- Member of the Panel of Mediators of the International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Member World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Panel of Film and Entertainment Mediators
- College of Experts, Union des Fabricants, Paris,France (UNIFAB).
- B.A., M.A. Brown University,Providence, Rhode Island; J.D.
- University of San Francisco,San Francisco, California
Areas of Practice
- Intellectual Property
- Mediating Lawyer
- Online Mediator
- Online Arbitrator