Gary S. Salzman
Click here to email
Garganese, Weiss, D'Agresta & Salzman
Click for Full Website
111 N. Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
Description of Practice
Gary is Board Certified by The Florida Bar in business litigation and has previously served six years on The Florida Bar's Business Litigation Certification Committee. He has served on the 9th Judicial Circuit's Business Court Formation Committee.
Gary is active in the George C. Young American Inn of Court, holds a "Master" designation, serves on its board of directors and is the former president from 2011 to 2013. He also served on The Florida Bar's Board of Legal Specialization and Education for six years and currently serves on the Orange County Bar Association's Executive Council as an elected member.
In addition, Gary is a certified circuit civil and appellate mediator as well as a trained and qualified arbitrator. He is a member of the American Arbitration Association's employment, commercial, healthcare and financial arbitration and mediation panels. Gary provides alternative resolution services for business, employment, healthcare and real estate disputes as a mediator, an arbitrator and a voluntary trial resolution judge.
Gary received his Bachelor’s of Business Administration in 1985 and his Juris Doctor, cum laude, in 1988 from the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida.
Supreme Court of Florida, Trained Arbitrator
Mediation, arbitration & private judging following areas:
- Business & Corporate Disputes;
- Lender Liability & Banking Matters;
- Commercial Legal Issues;
- UCC/Sale of Goods & Services Disputes;
- Securities & Investment Issues;
- Commercial Real Property Disputes;
- Title Insurance Claims;
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Disputes;
- Construction and Lien Claims;
- Commercial Collection Issues;
- Fraudulent Conveyance Claims;
- Civil Rights & Constitutional Issues;
- Employment Discrimination Claims;
- Non-Compete & Trade Secret Employment Issues;
- Bankruptcy Adversary Proceedings.
Neutral & advocate in numerous arbitrations and mediations. Certified by the Florida Supreme Court as circuit-civil mediator & trained as a qualified arbitrator. Listed by the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida as a federal mediator. Trained as an appellate mediator for the Fifth District Court of Appeals, State of Florida.
ADR Formal Training:
- Florida Supreme Court certification course - circuit-civil mediator;
- Florida Supreme Court training course - arbitrator;
- AAA Employment Arbitrator Training, Orlando;
- AAA Commercial Arbitrator Training, Orlando;
- AAA Advanced Mediator Skills Training, Orlando;
- Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal training - appellate mediation.
- 1985, Bachelor of Business Administration, Economics Major, University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida;
- 1988, Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude, University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida.
- $430.00 per hour for all arbitrations and voluntary trial resolution (private judging) matters.
- $430.00 per hour for all two party trial level mediations.
- $480.00 for all two party appellate mediations.
- $480.00 for all mediations of three parties or more.
Areas of Practice
- Boundary Disputes
- Civil (general)
- Estate Planning
- Health Care
- Intellectual Property
- Land Use
- Landlord - Tenant
- Legal Malpractice
- Professional Fees
- Real Estate
- Trust Management
- Representational Lawyer
- Mediating Lawyer
- Online Arbitrator